lunes, 4 de abril de 2011

Pool, London & camdentown

Hello I'm Inma Polo and i'm going to tell you about the places that I have more fun
I'm going to starting with the swimming pool: It was really funny but not all went.
We were only an hour and the water was heated and was quite comfortable


Too we were to London It was really beautiful and so big ! There were a lot of shops
And I bought somethings for my family. too we were in China town 
We were taking many photos ! 
We saw Big ben, London eye, the tower of London And some persons didn't want to go to the tower of london , so , they had free time.


 Now I'm going to tell you about Camdentown
Almost everyone bough presents for their family because there , there were alot of things of london. We could haggle with the dependent of there. It was really fun and easy
This is camdentown it is more big than at the photo!
Bye ! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario